How to Apply
If you want to go to college and need help paying for it, the Chicagoland Regional College Program offers a way to make it happen. The first step toward becoming part of the CRCP is to view our online info session. You will have the opportunity to:
- Get all the program details
- Learn what it’s like to be a CRCP student
- Hear about the UPS job
- Meet or hear from a CRCP representative who will address common questions about CRCP
- Complete a CRCP application if you like what you see
- Get connected to UPS to begin the application process
Program enrollment generally follows an academic calendar. Typically students are admitted several weeks in advance of the fall and spring terms at our academic institutions. There is ongoing enrollment for new UPS employees with class schedules that meet program guidelines.
You must be enrolled at one of 7 CRCP partner colleges, CSU, GSU, MVCC, Morton College, Olive-Harvey College, Prairie State College or Richard J. Daley College or one of our 10 affiliate institutions. You must also be newly employed at UPS at the Hodgkins, IL facility as a package handler in Operations on the Sunrise or Night shifts and must complete a CRCP application within your first 30 days of employment.
You must be at least 17 years old for UPS employment. There is no age limit.